轻松秒杀倒装句考点

2024-11-23 12:37 来源: 文化之窗 本文影响了:179人

倒装分为全部倒装和部分倒装,全部倒装是指谓语动词放在主语之前;部分倒装则是指把be 动词、助动词或情态动词提前。

一、部分倒装的情况:

1.含有否定意义的副词或短语如:hardly,never,not,little,few,seldom, scarcely,rarely,in no way等开头时。

例如:

Never had she seen such a beautiful sight before.

她以前从未见过如此美丽的景色。

Never shall I give up hope.我绝不会放弃希望。

Never have we faced such a challenge!

我们从来没有面对过这样的挑战!

Seldom does he come late.他很少来得晚。

Seldom have I seen such beautiful work.

我很少看到这么漂亮的作品。

Seldom do we see such an amazing display of dance.

我们很少看到如此精彩的舞蹈表演。

Rarely will you hear such beautiful music.

你很少能听到如此美妙的音乐。

Rarely has there been so much speculation about the future of the company.

很少有人对公司的未来有如此多的猜测。

Little did he know!

他一点也不知道!

Little did she understand what the conversation was about.

她一点也不明白谈话的内容。

Nowhere have I ever had such bad service.

我从未有过如此糟糕的服务。

Nowhere will you come across a more hospitable nation.

你不会遇到一个更热情好客的国家。

注意:当 hardly,scarcely 或 barely 置于 any 及其组合词如 anyone,anything,anybody 或名词短语等前面且置于句首时,句子不用倒装结构,例如:

Hardly anyone has bothered to reply.

几乎没人动嘴回答。

Hardly anyone passed the exam.

几乎没有人通过考试。

Hardly a day goes by without my thinking of her.

我几乎天天想着她。

Hardly a day goes by without a visit from someone.

几乎每天都有人来。

Scarcely a day goes by when they don't see or talk to each other.

他们几乎天天见面或说话。


2.具有否定意义的连词或关联连词的一部分,如hardly,no sooner, scarcely, not until(till)位于句首时,要部分倒装:

Hardly had I got into bed when the telephone rang.

我刚上床睡觉电话就响了。

Hardly had I arrived home when my phone rang.

我刚到家电话就响了。

Hardly had we arrived than the problems started.

我们刚到,问题就来了。

Scarcely had I got off the bus when it crashed into the back of a car.

我刚下公共汽车,它就撞上了一辆汽车的后部。

Scarcely had she finished reading when she fell asleep.

她刚读完书就睡着了。

Barely had they won the match when the coach had a heart attack.

他们刚赢得比赛,教练就心脏病发作了。

Barely had Jack reached the place when Jim started arguing with him.

杰克刚到那个地方,吉姆就开始和他争论起来。

Not only … but also … 前后连接两个句子时,not only 后的句子要用部分倒装,但 but also 后的分句不用倒装。

Not only does he love chocolate and sweets but he also smokes.

他不仅喜欢巧克力和糖果,而且还抽烟。

Not only can I speak English, but I can also speak French.

我不仅会说英语,而且还会说法语。

Not only does she speak Spanish, she's also good with computers.

她不仅会说西班牙语,还精通计算机。

Not only are mothers not paid but also most of their boring or difficult work is unnoticed.

母亲们不但得不到报酬,而且她们做的那些乏味艰苦的工作常常都不为人所注意。

Not only is it just the job for travelling, but it's handy for groceries too.

它不仅非常适合于旅行,而且用来日常购物也很方便。

Not only did he speak English well, but he spoke Japanese more easily.

他岂但英语说得好,就连日语也讲得满轻松自如。

Not only is the position of the earth changing but the earth itself is undergoing change.

不但地球的位置在变化,而且地球本身也在经历着变化。

Not only cancer, but also heart and lung disease are influenced by smoking.

不仅是癌症,还有心脏病和肺部疾病也都会受吸烟影响。

No sooner had he arrived than the bus left.我们刚到达,公共汽车就离开了。

No sooner had I sat down than there was a loud knock on the door.

我刚坐下就有人大声敲门。

No sooner had he arrived in Rome than he was kidnapped.

他刚到罗马就遭到了绑架。

No sooner had we sat down at the table than the phone rang.

我们刚在桌子旁坐下,电话铃就响了。

No sooner had he gone to bed than he fell asleep.

他一上床,就睡着了。

Hardly/Scarcely had we sat down at the table, when the phone rang.

我们刚在桌子旁坐下,电话铃就响了。

Hardly had she spoken than she regretted it bitterly.

话刚出口,她就后悔不迭。

特别指出:只有not until分句位于句首,其后的主句中进行主谓语的部分倒装。

Not until he finished his homework did he go to bed.

他直到做完作业才上床睡觉。

Not until I began work did I realize how much time I had wasted.

直到我开始工作,我才意识到我浪费了多少时间。

当not until中until用作介词时,含有not until短语的句子位于句首,其主谓语也要进行部分倒装:

Not until the early years of 19th century did man know what heat is.

直到19世纪初人类才知道什么事热。

3.so,neither,nor位于句首(或从句首)并引出一个新的主语时,要部分倒装:

I can speak English.So can he.

我能说英语,他也能。

I like maths. So does he. 我喜欢数学。他也喜欢。

注意该结构与表示强调或同意的“so+主语+特殊动词”结构的区别(第二句子主语和第一个句子的主语是相同的,所以不必倒装):
"It was cold yesterday." "So it was."
“昨天很冷。” 的确很冷。
"Father, you promised." "Well, so I did."
“爸爸,你答应过的。” 嗯,是答应过。

You aren’t young and neither am I.
你不年轻,我也不年轻。
She hasn’t read it and nor have I.
她没有读它,我也没有读。

4.当从属连词so/such……that中的so位于句首时,要部分倒装:

Helen is so clever a boy that we all like her.

海伦是一个如此聪明的孩子,以至于我们都喜欢她。

so / such...that结构中的so或such位于句首可以构成部分倒装句,表示强调so /such和that之间的部分。

So cold was the weather that we had to stay at home.
天气太冷,我们只好呆在家里。

So fast does light travel that we can hardly imagine its speed.
光速很快,我们几乎没法想像它的速度。

So sudden was the attack that we had no time to escape.
袭击来得非常突然,我们来不及逃跑。

So unreasonable was his price that everybody startled.
他的要价太离谱,令每个人都瞠目结舌。
To such length did she go in rehearsal that the two actors walked out.
她的彩排进行得那么长,以至于那两个演员都走出去了。

So good is his English that he can speak with foreigners.

他的英语如此的好,以至于可以和外国人说话交流。

So well does his study that he never fails in the exams.

他的学习如此好,以至于他从来没有不及格过。

Such was her bravery that the enemies were frightened.

她是如此的勇敢,以至于敌人都很怕她。

Such a good girl is she that we all like her.

她是一位如此好的女孩,以至于我们都喜欢她。

5.only 所修饰的副词,介词短语或状语从句放在句首时。(主句用倒装)

例如:

Only in his dreams does he give expression to his fears.

他只有在梦中表现出恐惧。

Only with a few people could she be her real self.

只有和几个人在一起时,她才能表现出真实的自我。

Only with mass direct action will we obtain such change.

只有采取大规模直接行动,我们才会取得这样的改变。

Only in this way can the critical mass of participation be reached.

只有这样才能凑足参与人数。

Only in this way can the experiment succeed.

惟有这样做,试验才能成功。

Only at dinnertime are we eating together anymore, 74 percent, according to statistics from the report .高考真题- 2019 全国2卷 阅读C

根据这份报告的统计,人们在晚餐时间一起吃饭的几率比较大,达到74%。

Only by keeping down costs will America maintain its competitive advantage over other countries

只有通过控制成本,美国才能保持对其他国家的竞争优势。

Only by writing things down could I bring some sort of order to the confusion.

只有把东西记下来,我才能从混乱中理出些头绪来。

Only by fully experiencing the depth of our pain can we be healed from it and be done with it.

只有充分感受了深切的痛苦,我们才能从中走出,并将它抛诸脑后。

Only by being him can you hope to outguess him

只有化作他肚子里的蛔虫才有可能猜出他在想什么。

Only by reasoning can we convince people completely.

只有以理服人,才能使人心悦诚服。

Only by following the mass line and listening to all useful opinions can we make a good job of it.

只有走群众路线,集思广益,才能办好这些事。

Only by taking part in practice can the young people be toughened and hardened into steel.

年轻人只有通过实际锻炼才能百炼成钢。

Only then did I understand why the tragedy had happened.

直到那时我才明白为什么悲剧发生了。

Only then did I realize that I was wrong.

直到那时我才意识到我错了。

Only later did she really think about the situation.

直到后来她才真正考虑到这种情况。

Only recently have I become convinced that we made the right decision in moving.

直到最近,我才肯定了搬家的决定是正确的。

Only in this way could John earn enough money to survive.

只有这样约翰才能挣到足够的钱来生存。

Only in this way can you work out the problem.

只有这样,你才能解决这个问题。

Only now can I understand what really happened.

只有现在我才能理解到底发生了什么。

Only on one point do I agree with you.

只有一点,我同意你的说法。

Only after many setbacks was success achieved.

几经周折才告成功。

Only after a year of friendly discussion did Ms . Garza finally say yes .

经过一年的友好讨论,加尔扎女士终于答应了。

高考真题- 2016 全国1卷 阅读B

Only when the telescope is inclined at an angle of thirty degrees can you see that star.

只有当这架望远镜以30度角倾斜时,你才能看到那颗星星。

Only when school is over are they able to go home.

只有放学后,他们才能回家。

Only when each logical step has been checked by other mathematicians will the proof be accepted.

只有每一逻辑步骤都被其他数学家验证之后,证明才能成立。

Only when agriculture is fully developed can industry have sufficient materials and markets.

只有农业发展了,工业才有足够的原料和市场。

Only when Quatchi touched his nose to its head did it walk away .

直到夸奇用鼻子碰到它的头时,它才走开了。

And only when we are enjoying the whole process of unlocking our self-improvement power will we realize that we're beginning to take things light and become happy.

只有当我们享受着释放自我提升能力的整个过程时,我们才会意识到我们开始轻装上阵,变得快乐起来。

Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employees.

只有红灯闪亮时才有危及职工的险情。

Only after countless rewrites did John consider the script ready.

只有经过了无数次修改后,约翰才认为剧本写好了。

Only after much persuasion from Ellis had she agreed to hold a show at all

埃利斯劝了她半天后她才同意办一场展览。


6.含有if从句的虚拟语气,如果省略if,则要把从句中原有的were,hard,should提前。(无连词条件(though让步)从句中的主谓倒装,但是无连词条件从句的可以位于句首也可以位于主句之后,但是无连词条件从句都采取部分倒装形式)

例如:

Were he here, you would see him.

如果他在这,你们就能看见他了。

Had I known his address, I would have told him.

如果我知道他的地址,我早就告诉他了。

Had they time, they would certainly come and help us.

如果他们有空,他们当然会帮助我们的。

And there’s one case I think I would have lost had I taken Bill’s name.

有一个案子,如果我用了比尔的姓,我认为官司必输无疑。

Were it not for your help, I would still be homeless.

要是没有你的帮助的话,我会仍然无家可归。

Had it not been for the doctor’s care, I should not be speaking to you now.

要是当时没有医生的治疗,我现在就不能和你说话了。

Were the danger even greater, I should feel compelled to go.(让步状语从句省略though)

即使危险再大,我也觉得我必须去。

二、全部倒装的情况

1.在以副词here,there,now,then,out,in,up,down,away,in,off,over等开头的句子,以示强调,用倒装。

例如:

There comes a point where you give up.

现在你该放弃了。

There have been found over 100 elements.

现已发现100多种元素。

There was presented to the winner by the mayor a gold medal.

市长向获胜者颁发了一枚金质奖章。

Here comes the bus.公共汽车来了。

Out rushed the children.孩子们冲了出去。

但要注意:若主语是人称代词时,不用倒装。

例如:

Here you are.

Out he rushed.

2.当介词短语位于句首,而主语成为新信息时。

In the garden lay the old lady.

在花园里躺着那位老妇人。

There at the summit stood the castle in all its medieval splendor.

在顶峰矗立着一座闪烁着中世纪光辉的城堡。

At the far end of a kaleidoscope are two plates, one made of clear glass and the other of ground glass.

万花筒的远端有两个盘子,一个是透明玻璃制造的,另一个是磨砂玻璃制造的。

South of Gallup, New Mexico, lie the ancient ruins of Hawi Kuh, one of the legendary Seven Cities of Cibola visited by Coronado.

新墨西哥州盖洛普以南,坐落着哈维·库赫的古代遗址,这是科罗纳多访问的西波拉七城之一。

In front of the main gate is a long pool.

正门前有一个长水池。

Just outside the ruins is a magnificent building surrounded in the tall trees.

废墟外是一座被高大的树木环绕的宏伟建筑。

To the list may be added the following names.

名单上可以加上下列人名。

By power is meant the rate of doing work.

所谓功率就是指做功的速率。

On you is placed the hope of China and mankind.

在你们的身上,寄托着中国和人类的希望。

In the periodic table are arranged all the chemical elements discovered.

周期表中列出了所有已发现的化学元素。

3.充当表语的形容词、分词位于句首,而主语成为新信息(或主体太长或兼而有之)时。

例如:

Present at the meeting were Clare Flower,Tom Goode, the lawyer and the detective, who was introduced to everyone as the lawyer's assistant.

出席会议的有克莱尔·弗劳尔、汤姆·古德即律师和侦探,汤姆·古德被介绍为律师的助理。

Also present will a person who thinks up an idea for an advertisement, and a person who buy spare in newspapers or time on TV.

出席会议的还有广告的策划者以及要在报纸上买版面或向电视台买时间的人。

Very important in farmer’s life is the radio report.

农民生活中很重要的一件事就是收音机天气预报。

Equally strange was his behavior to his son.

同样奇怪的是他对他儿子的行为。

Covering much of the earth’s surface is a blanket of water.

覆盖大部分地球表面的是水。

Growing all over the hill and around the lake are wild flowers of different colours.

生长在山上和湖边的是不同颜色的野花。

各年级视频辅导入口