1.用kind的表达客气的请求或邀请的句型:
Would you be kind enough to close the window?
请把窗子关上好吗?
Would you be kind enough to take a message to him?
拜托您捎个信儿给他。
Would you be kind enough to send on any mail to my new address?
请你把寄给我的信转寄到我的新地址好吗?
Would you be kind enough to come over to my place for a chat tomorrow?
明日请屈驾来舍一叙。
Would you be kind enough to correct my poor work?
敬请斧正。
2. 用kindly的表达客气的请求或邀请的句型:
Would you kindly close/shut the door?
劳驾关上门,好吗?
Will you kindly not interrupt us when we’re talking about serious matters?
当我们谈正经事时请不要打断我们的谈话,好吗?
Will you kindly obey the instructions I am about to give?
劳驾你服从我要给出的指令好不好?
Would you kindly make an exception for us this time?
请给通融一下。
Will you kindly give me a receipt for it?
请给我开一张回执好吗?
Kindly leave me alone!
请不要打扰我!
Kindly give us your advice.
请您多多指教。
Visitors are kindly requested to sign the book.
敬请参观者在这本册子上签名。
Kindly explain this passage.
请把这一段文字解释一下。